- Medical Devices
- Information Technology
- Quality Assurance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Generation, including QualiPro Campaigns, Trade Show Leads, EMMA International/QualiPro Leads, Industry Association Leads, etc.
- Provide product demos.
- Effectively educate and engage customers to solutions leveraging QualiPro’s benefits leading to competitive conversions.
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales and growth goals by securing new business.
- Incorporate CRM (Pipeline), as an enabler to the sales process that includes pro-active follow-up, accurate forecasting and reporting, as well as a database for future sales opportunities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- In-depth knowledge of quality management system tools
- In-depth expertise in cGMPs, 21 CFR part 11, 21 CFR Part 820, and ISO standards
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, in person, over the telephone and in e-mail
- Ability to quickly learn technical skills
- A proven track record in understanding the process of specifying, identifying and implementing EQMS applications will be as essential
- Having the know-how in software development and testing methodologies.
- Ability to build strong sales relationships
- Familiarity with global regulations and guidance documents
- Experience with gathering requirements, performing business analyses and managing user relationships
- Strong understanding of Life Sciences, Medical Device and Manufacturing industries
- Customer Service experience and training
- Strong understanding of manufacturing regulations preferred
- Goal-oriented focus, excellent time management skills and great work ethic
- Must be a motivated team player and flexible with regards to duties and working hours
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS required
- 10 -15 years of experience in quality system management, compliance, validation or another quality role within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- 5-10 years of experience in enterprise software sales is preferred
- Proven track record of successful multi-level, complex software sales
- Accurate forecasting of revenue-based opportunities
- Extensive prospecting experience
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of MS Office applications
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to work non-standard hours
- Extensive travel required
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for extended periods of time