About EMMA International
E.M.M.A. International Consulting Group, Inc. is a global leader in management consulting services, with headquarters in Farmington Hills, Michigan, as well as offices in Florida, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina. We focus on quality, regulatory, and compliance services for the Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Device industries.
The Client Engagement Specialist will be responsible for maximizing sales and profitability through relationship development with potential and/or current clients for our quality system and regulatory compliance services. With the aid of E.M.M.A. International operations and consulting personnel, the incumbent will establish and manage relationships with clients through initial outreach and follow up.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new business leads to achieve sales goals.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools to connect new leads and qualify opportunities.
- Strategize with team members to innovate and improve the overall inside sales process.
- Follow-up and place outgoing calls with various lead types received.
- Accurately obtain and record client information into the E.M.M.A. International CRM system.
- Reach and/or exceed daily and weekly lead generation goals.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow systemized processes and scripts.
- Effective time management skills to prioritize daily activities that result in greater lead generation results.
- Must be a self-starter with a determined, goal driven and persistent personality.
- Ability and desire to work as a motivated team player in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner.
- Associate’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Management.
- 2+ years in sales, marketing and/or telemarketing experience.
- Knowledge and experience working in the Life Sciences industry, a plus.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Minimal physical effort will be required in this position.
Farmington Hills, Michigan (no relocation assistance available). Work days are Monday – Friday in an office environment.