- The Audits module can be configured and tailored to the needs of the organization.
- Audits module allows planning of Internal or External Audits for the organization.
- Provides a list of all past achieved and planned Audits and Auditors.
- Audits can be planned by defining the 1) Audit duration, 2) Audits scope, 3) Additional Description of coverage, 4) Audit Goals and Objectives, 5) Related documents, 6) Auditor, and 7) Other interested parties within the organization.
- Audits Scopes, Audit Types, Audit Finding Types, and Finding Severities can be defined in the module.
- Ability to link Audit Findings to Action Items in the CAPA module. These Action Items are managed within the CAPA module workflow.