The Human Resources module can be configured and tailored to the needs of the organization.
Employee and Job-Related Capabilities:
- Provides a repository for all employees in the organization. Allows a user-friendly platform to enter, remove or replace employees. Keeps track of removed employees.
- Job Functions and Function Qualifications are captured in the module. The module allows users to setup Job Profiles by assigning appropriate function qualifications to each job function.
- Organizational Work Groups can be defined by assigning employees to each work group.
- User can define organizational Departments.
Training related Capabilities:
- Allows development of Training Requests and Training Plans.
- Provides the platform to submit Training Requests to selected participants within the organization.
- Training Plans are developed to include the start and end times, training topic, goals of training, training type, trainer type and organization and cost of training.
- Provides the ability to confirm training completion and trainee attendance.
- Gives power to participants to immediately evaluate the quality of training.
- For each participant effectiveness of training is captured in the module and linked to participant’s competency evaluation. Competency can be evaluated and updated based on training.
Capture Staff Satisfaction
- Allows development of staff satisfaction surveys and questionnaires.