- The KPI module can be configured and tailored to the needs of the organization.
- The module allows the users to configure the KPI module by defining indicator types, quality objectives and frequency of indicator updates.
- Ability to Define Indicators by identifying the Indicator Data Properties such as
1) indicator calculation method,
2) data collection start date,
3) data collection end date,
4) update frequency,
5) target value,
6) critical limit, and
7) responsible individual.
- Provides 42 different types of automatically calculated internal indicators. QP retrieves, calculates, updates and reports these indicators.
- The module offers the flexibility to enter external KPI values. External KPIs are tracked and reported.
- Notifications are sent to responsible individuals to update their KPIs.