- The Meetings module can be configured and tailored to the needs of the organization.
- Meetings module allows planning of organizational meetings.
- Provides a list of all past achieved and planned Meetings.
- Provides the capability to define Meeting types and link individuals or workgroups to each Meeting type.
- Ability to plan meetings with scope, duration, start & end time, place and participants.
- Participants can be added to a meeting individually or as a workgroup.
- Ability to send notifications to individuals or the workgroups for planned meetings.
- Planned Meetings can be achieved, postponed or cancelled. Notifications are sent to Meeting participants for change of Meeting status.
- Meetings decision are linked to Action items in the CAPA module. A Meeting can be achieved only if the Meeting Decisions are linked to existing CAPA Action Items or if new Action Items are generated. The Action Items are managed within the CAPA module workflow.