- The Metrology module can be configured and tailored to the needs of the organization.
- Metrology module is a repository for a list of Measuring Equipment, the R&R Studies and external metrology providers.
- The module allows users to define the equipment calibration status and related Metrology studies to measure the Equipment performance.
- Ability to define Measuring Equipment with properties such as 1) equipment description, 2) serial number, 3) current status, 4) maximum tolerated gap, 5) measuring range and 6) supplier.
- Equipment’s related assignment and equipment related machinery can be linked to the Measuring Equipment description.
- The applicable Metrology studies are identified and linked the Measuring Equipment description.
- The R&R studies can be defined in detail with properties such as 1) R&R Type, 2) capability limit, 3) measuring tools, 4) measured piece description, 5) characteristics, 6) number of pieces, 7) number of operators, and 8) tolerance interval.
- Measuring Equipment can be linked to a CAPA Action Item. The Action Item is managed within the CAPA module workflow.